Royalty Owners

Resource Energy’s Owner Relations departments provides help and assistance to our royalty interest owners.  We value these relationships and aim to provide a high level of customer service and accurate information.  If you have a question not addressed in on our website, please give us a call, write us, or sent an email.

Owner Relations Contact Information
Attn: Resource Energy Relations
1805 Shea Center Dr, Ste 100
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Phone: 720-763-3670

Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I notify Resource Energy of a change in my address?

– Please use the Change of Address Form located on our website

Can I set up direct deposit for my Royalty Checks?

– Please us the ACH Form located on our website.  We encourage all our owners to set up direct deposit for the many benefits, including:
1. Payments are automatically deposited into your bank account every month
2. Mail delay and lost or stolen check are avoided
3. No delay in receiving any checks for maintaining more than one permanent address
4. Check detail is emailed to you

Why does the amount of my royalty payment change from month to month?

– Changing market conditions can cause fluctuations in prices received for your production. This can vary greatly from month to month. Mechanical and/or other operating problems or routine maintenance may temporarily affect the amount of production if the well must be taken off line for a period of time. Also, as properties age, there is the normal trend toward declining production. If you have reason to believe an error has occurred, please contact us.

What do I transfer my interest to someone else?

– We recommend that you contact your attorney to assist in preparing a deed or assignment.  Please provide us with a copy showing the document has been recorded in the county where the property is located.

Royalty Owner Forms

If you need a program to view the PDF, Adobe can be downloaded from this link